Review of Jackson National Life Insurance
Buying life insurance is an important financial decision that involves a lot of searching and proper planning. Key factors to take into consideration involve; the amount of coverage, type of coverage and most importantly from where to buy this coverage.
When you review life insurance carriers like Jackson National or Pacific Life, it’s important to look at the financial health of these companies. The best way to find this information is through the national rating agencies like A.M. Best, Moody’s, Standard & Poor’s and Fitch.
A Review of Jackson National Life Insurance Company:
Jackson Life Insurance is one of the largest life insurance companies in the United States. The company is a leading provider of variable, fixed and fixed index annuities and also offers life insurance and institutional products.
Named after Andrew Jackson, the seventh president of the United States, Jackson Life first opened for business in 1961. It’s a family-owned life insurance company that has evolved into a diversified retirement services provider.
The company has always been successful in providing advisers with the products, tools and support they need to design effective retirement solutions for their clients. Since 1995, Jackson has broadened its product lineup beyond its traditional offering of individual life insurance and fixed annuities to include variable annuities, fixed index annuities and institutional products such as guaranteed investment contracts, funding agreements and medium-term notes.
The company shows a continued trend of growth throughout the years.
- In 2003, it launched a separately managed accounts provider company with the name of Curian Capital LLC.
- With the acquisition of Life Insurance Company of Georgia in 2005, the company increased its policy count to 3 million.
- In 2011, Jackson national achieved record sales and deposits of $22.9 billion and record IFRS net income of $683 million.
- In 2012, with the acquisition of Reassure America Life Insurance Company, Jackson National increased its policy count to more than 4 million.
- In 2013, It generated $27.3 billion in total sales and deposits.
- With another record year in 2014, the total sales and deposits were recorded to $28.3 billion and IFRS pre-tax operating income of $2.3 billion.
|Standard & Poor´s||AA||Very Strong|
Not only Jackson life acquired high ratings from nation’s leading rating agencies but has also received numerous other acknowledgements for its achievements. These include:
- Ranked first among variable annuity (VA) providers for Brand Equity and Overall Brand Awareness.
- Ranked first among VA providers for CoRe Score™, a single measure of company strength and momentum.
- Achieved the top ranking among VA providers in the Variable Annuity Ownership category.
- Award of Excellence (2015) by Insurance and Financial Communicators Association (IFCA).
- and many more…
Company Address: 1 Corporate Way, Lansing, MI 48951
Company Website: www.jackson.com
Products Offered by Jackson National:
Jackson Life offers a wide variety of financial products such as life insurance, annuity and investment products to its customers. Let’s have a look at their offerings:
- Variable Annuities
- Fixed Annuities
- Fixed Indexed Annuities
How and Where to Get Instant and Affordable Life Insurance Quotes?
After doing your research on life insurance companies, it’s important to work with an independent agent or company who have an access to more than one insurance carriers, to discuss your needs. This way you will be able to make an objective comparison of the best term life insurance companies and their benefits, available policies and premium quotes.
We will help you in your process of choosing the best life insurance company. We work with many top life insurance carriers in the marketplace today and will provide you with all the needed information in order to help you make a more informed purchase decision. You don’t even need to meet in person with a life insurance agent, everything is done online quickly and easily. If you are ready to go ahead, fill out the form on this page.
If you have any questions in mind regarding Jackson life insurance company or life insurance in general, connect with one of our knowledgeable representatives immediately. You can send us an email or call our licensed agents at 1-800-521-7873.
We understand that buying life insurance can seem a bit overwhelming. There are so many things to keep track of and you also want a feeling of satisfaction that you have made a right decision. That’s why we are here- we will walk you through the whole process so that you feel comfortable and satisfied the whole way through it. Contact us now.