No Medical Exam Term Life Insurance with Sagicor Life Insurance Company – It’s Affordable!
Sagicor Life is a great choice if you are looking for a no exam life insurance policy. With outstanding reviews and a variety of products, Sagicor is no doubt the best company out there for no medical exam term life policy in terms of efficiency and ease of use.
In this post we will discuss the following topics:
- Why Choose Sagicor?
- What Makes Sagicor Strong?
- Sagicor Term Life Insurance
- Sagicor No Exam Term Life Insurance Policy
- Sagicor’s Accelewriting® Process
- Sagicor Term Life Insurance Riders
- Pros and Cons of Sagicor No Medical Exam Term Life Insurance
- How to Apply for a Sagicor No Medical Exam Term Life Insurance?
Why Choose Sagicor Life Insurance Company?
Just because you don’t see any commercials or billboards from Sagicor, it does not mean that they are financially unstable and are not trustworthy. Many stable and trusted insurance companies choose not to spend marketing dollars on such advertisements.
There are so many reasons why you must choose Sagicor for your life insurance needs. Have a look at this video below:
What Makes Sagicor Strong?
- Sagicor is a reputable company that has been in business for 175 years. The company is licensed in 45 states and the District of Columbia
- Sagicor is rated ‘A- ‘ by A.M. Best and has a solid financial background. The company is working towards improving its ratings and promises a bright future
- The no exam term life insurance quotes from Sagicor are lower than many of its competitors
- Getting coverage is fast and relatively easy.
- Sagicor has over more than 60,000 policyholders
Sagicor Term Life Insurance:
Sagicor offers a variety of term life insurance products with term lengths of 10, 15 and 20 years. The coverage amount can range from $50,000 to over $1 million. The level term life insurance policy is available up to age 75 and you can renew the coverage until you reach 95.
Sagicor No Exam Term Life Insurance Policy:
Sagicor’s ‘Sage Term’ allows you to apply for no medical exam life insurance if you are below 66 years of age and need a policy that is between $50,000 to $500,000.
You can renew your sage term life policy up to age 95, however, there is also a free conversion feature that allows you to convert your term policy to a permanent life insurance coverage without any evidence of insurability.
Note: This guaranteed conversion feature should be used prior to your 70th birthday.
Sagicor’s Accelewriting® Process
Need a quick approval? Look no further. Sagicor’s Accelewriting® is an automated underwriting process that uses an e-Application for fast underwriting decision usually within minutes for no medical exam.
When applying for Sagicor no medical exam term life insurance coverage you will be required to fill out a health questionnaire that will have some questions related to your health history. Upon receiving your application, the underwriter will review the following:
- Your medical history record from MIB (Medical Information Bureau)
- A history of Prescribed prescriptions
- Driving history through MVR (Motor Vehicle Report)
Fully Underwritten Process
If your age or coverage amount is outside the limits of ‘Accelewriting’, then your policy will be issued using a fully underwritten process.
|Issue Ages||Accelewriting||Fully Underwritten|
|18-65 years||Coverage amount $50,000 to $1,000,000||Coverage amount of $1,000,001 or more|
|46-55 years||Coverage amount $50,000 to $750,000||Coverage amount of $750,001 or more|
|56-65 years||Coverage amount $50,000 to $500,000||Coverage amount of $500,001 or more|
|66-75 years||N/A||Coverage amount of $50,000 or more|
Sagicor Term Life Insurance Riders
Included Policy Rider
Accelerated Benefit: Included with no additional cost., this rider will help you cover medical and long-term care costs by allowing you to use a portion of the death benefit proceeds if you are confined to a nursing home or be diagnosed with a terminal illness. The benefit amount will be no greater than 50% of the death benefit or that less than $300,000. A one-time administrative fee, the lesser of $250 or maximum allowed by state law, will be deducted from the elected accelerated death benefit amount.
For terminal condition, your remaining amount will be paid as a lump sum. In the case of nursing confinement, the remainder will be paid monthly.
Optional Policy Riders
Accidental Death Benefit Rider: Available at an additional cost, this rider provides an additional death benefit to your beneficiaries if the cause of death is due to a covered accident. The maximum accidental death benefit is $250,000 or that less of the base face amount. The minimum accidental death benefit is $50,000.
Children’s Term Rider: Available at an additional cost, this rider provides term life insurance protection for your children, ages 15 days to 19 years, and remains in force for each child until they reach the age of 25 or get married. At the end of the term period, the benefit may be converted to an eligible permanent life insurance policy for up to five times the original amount, regardless of their current health.
Waiver of Premium Rider: Available at an additional cost, this rider waives the premium payment due on the policy and any attached riders for as long as the primary insured meets the definition of the total disability.
Pros and Cons of Sagicor No Medical Exam Term Life Insurance
We at LifeQuote highly recommend buying ‘Sage Term’ by Sagicor if you are looking for a no medical exam term life insurance. No medical exam is not the best choice for everyone, therefore it is better to consider the pros and cons before making a final decision:
Pros of Sage Term:
- Non-medical exam term life insurance coverage with competitive pricing.
- The maximum coverage amount with no exam is $500,000, which is the highest amount of coverage offered by any no medical exam life insurance company
- Offers a preferred underwriting class.
- Approval time is as little as 15 minutes for most applicants
Cons of Sage Term:
- If you are in perfect health, then applying for a traditional underwritten life insurance policy could be cheaper.
- Sagicor has strict underwriting for some medical conditions than other life insurance companies
- Sagicor does not offer life insurance in some states like Alaska, Connecticut, Maine, New York or Vermont.
How to Apply for a Sagicor No Medical Exam Term Life Insurance?
To get an accurate no medical exam term life insurance quote from Sagicor please give us a call at (800) 521-7873. Our experienced life insurance agents will guide you through the right process, answering all your questions and concerns if any.
If you need an instant quote please visit our instant life insurance quotes page which will allow you to instantly compare rates. You can even view sample rates on our ‘Term Life Insurance Rates by Age’ page for different term lengths.
If you find this article, ‘Sagicor life insurance company review’ useful and informative, then please share with your family and friends. If you have any additional questions, please leave a comment below. We are happy to help you with your queries.