When you’re shopping for the top life insurance companies, there’s more to consider than just price. You want to make sure you’re putting your family’s financial future in the right hands. That decision starts with the provider you choose. When you choose an insurance carrier, you’re essentially saying: “I trust that you’re going to be around in 30 years and that you’ll have the financial ability to fulfill your end of this contract.” That’s a big deal!
We’ve gathered life insurance reviews here so you can make an informed decision. Here’s what our term life insurance reviews can teach you:
- Contact Information. Where is this insurer based? If you need to contact them, you can always turn to us for this handy reference material.
- Years in Business. Some of our carriers have been around for over 100 years! If financial stability is important to you, a statistic like this can give you confidence in a company that made it through the Great Depression and the Great Recession, all the way up to today. It’s a top qualification when selecting the best term life insurance companies.
- Advantages. Does this company have a specialty? Or an underwriting sweet spot? Do their underwriters have an in-depth understanding of any particular medical conditions? If so, we’ll let you know.
- Disadvantages. If you can’t shop 100% online, that might be a disadvantage to consider. We also take a look at how hard (or easy) it is to do basic account maintenance like changing your address.
- Available Products. What big product categories do they offer (i.e., term, permanent, whole life, etc.)? We’ll give you a basic run-down of their offerings, term lengths, coverage amounts, and more to help you find the best term life insurance company.
- Financial Strength Ratings. We provide their current life insurance ratings with agencies including Standard & Poor’s, Moody’s, and A.M. Best. It’s nice to have these as a benchmark to give you an idea of how each carrier is perceived within the industry.
Life Insurance Company Reviews
What Else Can You Learn on Our Website?
We’re bringing you a lot more than life insurance reviews! We’ve got plenty to help you make an educated decision about the right policy and provider for your family. If you’re shopping now, here are a few other things we think you’ll like:
Insurance Needs Calculator
How much life insurance do you need? Just like there is no best term life insurance company for everyone, there’s no right amount that meets everyone’s needs. That’s why we created this calculator. You can use its handy sliders to estimate needs for things like final expenses, debt, monthly income, and college funding. Then, our calculator will give you an estimate you can use to help you get started. Need even more help? Give us a call – our licensed insurance agents are happy to answer questions and go over your options with you.
Free Term Life Quotes
Looking for the best term life insurance companies? Our quoter only brings you results from the nation’s top life insurance companies. It only takes a few seconds to see how affordable a new term policy could be. Enter the information required and we’ll do all the comparison shopping for you – including policies provided by the carriers listed above.
Information about the Medical Exam
As you’re shopping, you’ll hear about “traditional” policies and “no exam” policies. What does it all mean? A traditional policy requires medical underwriting – in other words, the insurer will ask you to take a free medical exam. That exam will measure your height and weight, as well as collect blood and urine samples. What are they looking for? We’ve got all the answers here:
Information about No-Exam Policies
Did reading about the medical exam make you a little queasy? It’s okay – a lot of our clients don’t like needles or the thought of a medical exam. The good news? There are more no-exam policies than ever, including those with really good term life insurance reviews. If you already know this is the kind of policy you’re looking for, request a quote on the page below and get covered without the hassle of an exam.
COVID and Life Insurance: Has Anything Changed?
The insurance industry is going through a lot of changes right now! Some of those are due to COVID, which actually helped the industry go digital at a much faster pace. This was a surprising benefit that the best term life insurance companies jumped on, fully aware it served their customers better. Find out what’s going on relative to COVID, underwriting, and life insurance at the post below.
Are There Any Inside Secrets about Buying Life Insurance?
Well, not secrets – but there are definitely things we think you should know before you buy a policy. In this article, we go over six things we want all our clients to be aware of…including three ways to lower your life insurance premiums and the type of policy we think isn’t a good choice for the vast majority of our clients.