An insurance exam has to be impartial and provide objective information relative to risk assessment. Often a personal doctor is a patient advocate- and wants the client to do well. So do insurance companies, but with all the accurate information needed to make a fair decision. Additionally, a client can ask a personal doctor not to disclose certain information (doctor-patient privilege), which may be a conflict of interest for the doctor to act as both an agent for the company and the potential insured.
- 6 Life Insurance Secrets You Must Know Before You Get a Life Policy
- Why Should You Name a Contingent Beneficiary On Your Life Insurance Policy?
- American General Life Insurance Company Review
- Assurity Life Insurance Company Review
- When Should I Review My Life Insurance?
- What Is The Average Cost of Life Insurance? 7 Ways to Save Thousands of Dollars
- Who Needs Life Insurance? And Why Should You Get It Now
- Mutual of Omaha Life Insurance Review 2018
- Life Insurance Application: What Questions You Should Expect
- Understanding Life Insurance: The Basics
“I wanted to thank you for your help in both my wife and I getting insurance policies. Thank you very much!”
“I just wanted to say thanks for all your follow up and help with my life insurance policy! It was a long process, especially after the hospital records were lost and all the other little things that needed follow up. As a business owner, I appreciate the follow through and attention to detail. Thanks.”
Thank you for helping me care for a necessary financial need that protects me and my family.