LifeQuote is your choice for an affordable term life insurance quote from the best companies in the market. We specialize in tailoring our policies to your needs and budget. Through our Smart System™, you can start your search for a term life insurance quote – 100% free with no commitment on your part. Our online quote engine mines through the leading term life insurance policies so that you can compare the benefits of the various quotes you receive. If you’d like to continue to purchase a policy that interests you, simply select that term life insurance quote and you will then continue on with our application process.Our term life insurance quotes enable you to choose from a 5 year term level up until a 30 year term level. We also offer renewable term life insurance with our policies. We only give term life price quotes from companies rated A (superior) and above including Prudential, MetLife, Pacific Life, New York Life, and more. Some factors that you should keep in mind when shopping for a term life insurance quote are your family history, health and lifestyle. Although you family’s health history is beyond your control and typically makes your premiums more expensive, each company looks at this factor differently. Maintaining good health and lifestyle, however, is in your hands. Not smoking and staying healthy can get you cheaper life insurance rates.
Life Insurance Secrets
Let us be your guide to learn some of the Best Kept Secrets of the life insurance industry.Shhhhh… Read the following pages to get an edge when selecting your insurance coverage.
- Getting the best rate
- What life insurance companies value
- Ace your medical exam
- Use the life quote engine
- Buying life insurance online
- Larger company means lower rate
- The facts about life insurance rates
- Selecting a company
- Life insurance company ratings
- Know your insurance needs
- Review your life insurance policy
- Do I need life insurance
- How much life insurance do I need
- Do I need professional insurance advice
- Life insurance after retirement
- Life insurance myths
- Everyone lies on their life insurance application
- Life insurance for single women
- Policy rate classifications
- How do rate classifications work
- Life insurance and divorce
- Changing beneficiaries during divorce
- Providing for dependants
- Life insurance after marriage
- Common life insurance mistakes
- Thinking that it’s too expensive
- Life insurance and your business
- Why business owners need life insurance
- How much to purchase
- Life insurance without an exam
- How does it compare
- Insure your love
- Life insurance quotes
With all of the options out there, figuring out which policy is best for you and your family can be overwhelming. LifeQuote offers several features to help make the process of finding the right life insurance as simple and painless as possible. From live chat to an easy-to-use calculator that helps you to better identify your insurance needs, we have a user-friendly tool to help you every step of the way.
Visit our FAQs about Life Insurance section to get more answers to frequently-asked-questions.
To compare quotes, simply click get a quote and you will be taken to a page that asks you to answer a few, easy questions. If you’re unsure of how much coverage you need, or how long the term should be, start a chat to connect with one of our knowledgeable representatives immediately. You can also send us an email or call our licensed agents at 1-800-521-7873.